86” Studio AeroCab®/Diamond VIT: Kenworth’s 86” Studio AeroCab represents one of the most spacious and luxurious off-duty environments ever offered as original equipment by a truck manufacturer. With over seven feet of headroom, flush walk-through sleeper sill
- W900L: The versatile W900L is as comfortable on the job site as it is on the road. Hauling heavy loads is no problem for a thoroughbred.
- W900L Studio Sleeper: Kenworth’s traditional long-nose styling coupled with one of the industries most spacious and luxurious off-duty environments. What a way to go!
- W900B: Kenworth’s popular Extended Day Cab greatly expands head and leg room, seat adjustment area and storage capacity.
- W900S Super Dump: The W900S with its set-forward front axle will haul large payloads and still meet Federal and State bridge formula requirements.
- W900B 72” AeroCab: When length is a concern but the traditional look is a must, the W900B is Kenworth for you. The W900B lets you meet your length requirements without sacrifice.
- W900L 62” FlatTop AeroCab: For applications that demand a lower profile and operators who want all of the AeroCab’s unique amenities and advantages.