MultiQuip Rammer Compactor MTK 70
- Reliable engine with Honda GX160 offering easy start-up and low oil shutdown for durability.
- Single cast baseplate and eccentric housing lowers center of gravity and increases travel speed by 12% for greater productivity.
- Hour/tachometer measures runtime and engine rpm.
- Tubular steel roll bar protects engine components and provides central lifting point. Sealed belt cover keeps dirt and rocks out extending belt life.
- Open base plate design makes for easier removal of dirt and rock build-up. Cog-tooth belt drive enables longer life compared to conventional V-belts.
- Removable water tank can easily be refilled and is largest in class with 13.7 quart capacity.
- Optional urethane plate attachment for use on paving stones and brick pavers (UPA88T).
- Optional transport wheel kit (WHL88T).
Unit Specifications include
- Exciter Speed: 6,000 VPM.
- Plate Size: 19.7 x 20.7 in.
- Max Forward Speed Per Min: 82 ft.
- Fuel Consumption Per Hour: .31 gal.
- Water Tank Capacity: 13.7 quarts (12.96 Liters).