MultiQuip Light Towers – LT6K
A revolutionary concept in light tower design. This modular light tower can be powered by a generator, welder/generator or other power source. The MLTDSDW7 is driven by a Multiquip SDW225SS welder/generator that features a brushless alternator design, superior voltage regulation and excellent arc characteristics.
- Can be used with a Multiquip DA7000SS generator or SDW225SS welder
- Withstands winds up to 72 mph (115 kph) with, and 55 mph (88 kph) without, an approved generator
- Ballasts and light switches are protected by inside a waterproof box
- Mast extends to 30 feet (9 meters) and can be rotated 360 degrees
- Four 1,000-watt metal halide floodlights illuminates an area of 5 to 7 acres (3.2 hectares)