Wacker RD27 3 Ton Roller
Wacker Neuson’s RD 27 3 ton roller series features dual drum drive and articulated steering for extremely accurate control. Front drum vibration with static rear drum leaves a quality asphalt finish. Outstanding overall roller performance and a high exciter frequency allows compaction at faster speeds while still delivering even coverage and excellent results.
- Pressurized water system offers consistent water flow. An eight-position timer allows operator to adjust water flow and match conditions.
- Overall machine design eliminates overhang of unit. Easily manueverable units provide flush, right up to the edge asphalt compaction.
- Rear platform and front hood tilt up for easy access and improved machine serviceability.
- Rollers offer reduced sound levels; units run quieter than competitive machines in same class.
- Ideally suited for compaction of level sublayers and finish layers on road repairs, driveways, parking lots and and any asphalt surface.